Saturday, June 14, 2014

News: Schedule So Far

The schedule I have for what posts I currently have planned so far. Get it below




Daily Posts
Good Morning Posts - 7:00 AM
Art Time - 11:00 AM
Wallpaper Compilation (Whenever there is one) - 12:00 PM**
Fanfic Of The Day* - 3:00 PM**
Goodnight Post - 11:00 PM
Random Most Of The Time Questionable Picture Posts* - 1:30 AM - 3:00 AM

* Not guaranteed to be posted on a daily basis
- And yes, I do plan on bringing back fanfic of the day posts. I loved doing those. Just haven't had the time for them nor had any fanfics picked out.

**Subject to time change, not necessarily permanent time slot in schedule.

Not Daily (Meaning I don't intend to do these posts everyday, but I will do these from time to time)
IRL Ponies
Random Comic Posts
Pony Song Of The Day
Nightly Debrief (not sure I'll do much of that)
Random MLP Game
Pony of The Day

I'm still working on the schedule, but this is what I have so far. Might modify a few things when I have time.