Thursday, July 24, 2014

Nightly Debrief #2

Well today I had my court diversion, so let's have a header fitting of that. I was nervous as hell, but things turned out great. I'll tell you more below.



Normally, I'd have to go to at least 3 different classes, but since I had a nice lady, she had it so I don't have to go to them. And I was supposed to have 20 hours community service, but she had that reduced to 10 hours too. So things went alright. A lot less scary than I thought it would be. Another thing, I shaved my beard. Kinda had to so I had a good appearance. Anyways, since that's out of the way, how about have some other random shit.


Umm, I found this yesterday...

You ain't seen nothing like I have.


I've got nothing really. Here's how things will go from here

Yep. Sleeping all day long.