Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fanfic of The Day #8 Shipping and Handling


[Comedy][Shipping]

Author: Pegasus Rescue Brigade
Description: When Ditzy Doo loses her job at Cloudsdale Mail and Freight, she gets a job at another shipping company... only to find out their definition of shipping has nothing to do with delivering packages! Desperate for income to support herself and Dinky, will Ditzy be able to make it as a pony matchmaker?
Shipping and Handling

It sure has been a while since on of these. Anyways, here's another one of my old time favorites. This one definitely goes in my all time favorite fanfiction list. It's an amazing story, one of which I remember always checking everyday for updates for it back when I always went on EQD on my PSP and there was multiple story update posts in a day. As always, this is another piece of fanfiction from my early  days as a brony. Not much to say about it except you should read it. READ IT!!! In the end, this one gets a 10/10 because I see now flaws in it.